Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Brilliance and Disappointment

I've been playing Beer Pong for years now. I have always greatly enjoyed the game as it combines two of my favorite activities: making shots, drinking beers, talking trash and competition. I bring it up because I've been playing Beer Pong for 10+ years at this point and I recently became extremely disappointed with myself because this awesome YouTube video was brought to my attention and I can't believe it never occurred to me to finish off a game with this brilliance:



Can you imagine being involved in a competitive game of Beer Pong at a house party in college? People are milling around the garage enjoying the competition and trash talk, the game is close and just as it gets down to where each team has one cup left it's your turn to shoot. You unassumingly take the ball and back up a few steps. Then just as all eyes focus on you trying to figure out what you're doing you take a few running steps, leap over the table and dunk home the winning shot while smashing the table to smithereens!

I can't believe I didn't think of this back in the day. It's pure genius. And this video is awesome! I had tears of laughter streaming down my face in my office as I watched it. And any video that brings me tears of joy, laughter and a dash of disappointment needs to be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment