Monday, February 22, 2010

Paul's Amusings is Big Time!

As a Paul's Amusings follower you surely have deep and sincere appreciation for the awesomeness of this blog. Since we are all innately searching for affirmation of our self worth in some way I wanted to give each of you a little pat on the behind.

A few years back, the author of this amazing blog (me) was having a few tasty beverages one night and happened to drunk email the world famous Sports Guy. The Sports Guy found my email to be so amusing that he wound up including it in one of his "mailbag" columns. Not only did the column appear on ESPN.com but it was also in the July 16, 2007 issue of ESPN The Magazine.




And to put chocolate syrup on the ice cream the email earned the coveted spot as the last email of the column which, if you read The Sports Guy you know, is the coolest spot because it gets the, "Yup, these are my readers" response.

At this point you are likely asking, "What the hell is going on? I thought this guy was going to give me a pat on the behind?" Its quite simple really: this is another example of how I am awesome. And since you like me, that means you have excellent taste. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment