Saturday, January 22, 2011

More Awesomeness in Everett / I'm Still a Cell Phone Pic Ninja

This particular picture is one of my favorites. I was driving through Everett a while back and saw this nasty ass building. As I was passing the building I noticed the sign in the window. I started laughing so hard that I had to drive around the block. Then I pulled into the center turn lane, put my hazard lights on and took this picture with my phone.

Since this blog is all about you, the reader, I zoomed in on the sign in the window for you as well.


If this "spa" really is a legitimate business then...well...wow! Is it a "we'll rape and kill you" spa? Perhaps they should use some of their considerable resources to purchase: a.) a sign that doesn't make their spa look like a meth lab/whore house and b.) some cleaning supplies to clean the building so it doesn't look like a meth lab/whore house.

I really hope this was a joke. If it was, then bravo! But since this "spa" is in the same city as the Santa Photos shop, The Star Wars Guy and The Morning Drinker I wouldn't bet on it.

Seriously - doesn't this look like the type of place where you'd find whores, pimps, meth and crack pipes? Everett is Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment