Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Coolest Thing That's Ever Happened

I'll admit, the title of this post likely creates pretty big expectations for you, the reader. Because of this there is good news and bad news. I've always been a fan of getting the bad news first and saving the good stuff for last. And since I'm the one in charge here that's how it's gonna be. Got it? Good.

The bad news: after giving this serious consideration I can imagine how a crazy person might not find what I'm about to disclose as "The Coolest Thing That's Ever Happened."

The good news: I am the one in charge here and anyone who doesn't find this to be "The Coolest Thing That's Ever Happened" is ignorant, a liar and a whore. So get the hell out! And stay out! (Actually, if you think you have something cooler feel free to make a suggestion in the comments section below or email me at pdesilet@comcast.net) I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders now that we have that settled.

Without further Freddy Adu...here is The Coolest Thing That Has Ever Happened In History. Ever.



Let's get serious here for a minute. Can you honestly watch that video and tell me that it's not The Coolest Thing That's Ever Happened? I didn't think so. I'm glad we could get this settled once and for all.

1 comment:

  1. I too have always thought that was the coolest thing that ever happened. no arguments here.

    ReplyDelete