Friday, May 29, 2009

An Awesome Commercial

I love commercials. I look forward to good ads and I enjoy trying to figure out who green lighted terrible ones. I'm also particularly fond of commercials featuring an outstanding jingle or song. This is unquestionably the best commercial out there right now:





Way out West [Way out West]
There's a story told [There's a story told]
About a bunch of cowboys
Tiny & Bold
Riding Tall
Tall in the Saddle
Hearding cows the size of schnauzer's, but there cattle
Yipiyaiyay Mini Sirloin Burgers
Yipiyaiyo Mini Sirloin Burgers
Yipiyaiyay Mini Sirloin Burgerrrrrs.....Yeah!

I could sing that all day long. Sometimes I do. If you are a fan of any other great commercials please email me at paulsamusings@gmail.com. If it's awesome and available I will put it on the blog for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment