Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hate


Hate is a strong word. I consciously try to limit my use of the word. Then, when I say it people know that I mean business. Now that you know that you should know that I hate Kathy Lee Griffin more than anyone in the world. I hate her face. I hate her sick red hair. I hate her voice. I hate her body. I hate her boobs. I hate her ears. I hate her nose. I can't stand to look at her for even one second.
I can not figure out how this ugly annoying wench could ever be allowed on A television let alone have a long career in show business. She ruins my Bravo viewing experience completely. I often DVR The West Wing as its one of my favorite shows. At every commercial break this sick, redhead, fingernails on the chalkboard, gross, disgusting, redhead, annoying, loud, ugly, ugly, UGLY, gross, redhead, annoying, disgrace of a famous person is in my face. At first glance it scares me and then I yell like I'm a dork at a Duke game in hopes that I won't hear her. Then I start pushing all the buttons on the remote to get her red face and voice out of my life as quickly as possible. One glance at her literally alters my mood. That is how negatively she has impacted my life.
I hate her so much that she even completely ruined an episode of Seinfeld for me. I will not watch the episode with her making fun of Jerry bit under any circumstances. It makes me want to break my TV and end my life.
Bravo recently raped my face with a commercial for her new stand up show called, "She'll Cut a Bitch." This made me feel two things:
  1. Like I just got raped in the face.
  2. I wish someone would cut that redheaded bitch.

I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. Get her off the TV. And when did bitch stop being a curse word? My mom would've slapped my face if I said, "That redheaded bitch is ugly!" when I was 12 years old. When did that stop?

Now I'm all pissed off and all for your entertainment. I need some TUMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment