Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Crane Hijinx in Action!

Today is an awesome day. I was just looking at the crane outside my office window and the crane operator apparently reads Paul's Amusings because he had the Honeybucket about 80 feet in the air! I'm quite certain the guy who was in there pooping was just too scared to open the door. I'm also happy to say that I was able to capture a picture of the Honeybucket on my cell phone. I am likely the greatest cell phone photographer in the history of history.



We also had several outstanding suggestions emailed to us at paulsamusings@gmail.com. The best of which was from some random hippie in Oregon. After reading his suggestion for Crane Hijinx I'm pretty sure he's a genius hippie. I'll paraphrase his hippie thoughts: you go to the toy store and buy a whole bunch of the little green army men that come with parachutes. Then you smuggle the army men, a pen, paper and some scotch tape up the crane. Then you write messages and tape them to the army men before they paratroop to the ground. I can only think of around one million messages to tape on a little green army man before he parachutes to the ground:

  • BANG! You're dead.
  • I just farted.
  • Would you like to go to a school bus race with me?
  • I dare you to use that Honeybucket over there. Go ahead. I dare you.
  • Would you kindly point me toward the Germans?
  • Scotchy scotch scotch. I love scotch. There it goes...down into my belly.
  • I can smell you from up here. Maybe mix in a shower tomorrow huh stinky?
  • You are a cotton headed ninny muggins.

Just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment